Nowadays, cities are responsible for consuming about 75% of primary energy and for emitting more than 50% of the world’s total greenhouse gases. As a contribution to diminish the impact of climate change, while preserving the importance of social prosperity, the broad theme of Sustainable Energy is fundamental for ensuring stability between economic growth and environmental sustainability. Consequently, new technologies are emerging, especially for the successful operation of future Smart Cities.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
SESC 2020 – International Conference on Sustainable Energy for Smart Cities aims to establish an international and multidisciplinary discussion opportunity for academics, scientists, researchers and professionals in general, on topics that include, but are not limited to:
- Energy and Environment; Energy Efficiency; Renewable Energy; Energy Storage Systems
- Life Cycle Assessment, Forecasting, Planning and Markets for Energy Systems
- Management of Distributed Energy Resources; Energy Systems Modelling; Energy Traffic Balance
- Smart Grids; Microgrids; Smart Homes; Energy Control and Decision; Demand Response
- Intelligent Energy Monitoring; Smart Sensors; Advanced Metering Infrastructures
- Power, Energy and Industry Applications; Power Electronics Converters and Prototypes
- Power Quality; Active Power Filters; Power System Stability; Reliability and Security
- Electric Mobility; Green Vehicles; Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Energy Efficiency in Transportation; Technologies and Innovation for Railways
- Smart Building Technologies; Green Industrial Automation and Control; New Lighting Technologies
- Internet of Things; Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Physical Systems, Game Theory, Data Mining, Blockchain, Green Cloud Computing and Big Data for Smart Cities
- Green Wired and Wireless Communications Techniques and Protocols, Energy-Efficient Transmission Technologies, Mobile Architectures and Collaborative Networks for Smart Cities
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a Special Issue in:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.405)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Scopus indexed) (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.